Massage

Friday, January 11, 2008

[Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends] Re: Diabetes Bread Recipes???????

just a thought but for the no salt, you might be able to use no-salt or Mrs Dash which is a blend of spices that taste salty but does not include salt.
i made a loaf of bread last night of 100% whole wheat flour, oatmeal, a few walnuts and i used in place of the regular honey called for i used a sugar free honey that i had found. It was very good, if you would like the recipe email me and i will be happy to send it.

Sue

Live simply. Love generously.
Care deeply. Speak kindly.
Leave the rest to God.

_www.clik.to/ (freeandyardsale_(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freeandyardsale/?yguid=199642581)

----- Original Message ----
From: Renee Wirtz <shopgirl6837@yahoo.com>
To: Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2008 8:05:44 AM
Subject: Re: Diabetes Bread Recipes???????

I don't know if you like to just cook your breads, but I found a really good bread yesterday at the bread store called Wonder Light it's only 9 grams of carbs per slice only 40 calories per slice no trans fat excellent source of fiber and cholesterol free when I looked at the labels last night I found salt in almost everything I just kept the sugar amount as low as I could get Renee

wizard_of_tacoma <wizard_of_tacoma@ yahoo.com> wrote: Millions of people have Diabetes and have to maintain a special Diet

and my mother is one of them. So I am looking of Diabetes Bread

Recipes. SUGAR-FREE and SALT-FREE I have looking in the files under

bread I find this like Banana Bread but Banana Bread is more of cake.

But I am looking for more of a sandwich bread. Wizard

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Health

Looking for Love?

Find relationship

advice and answers.

Dog Groups

on Yahoo! Groups

Share pictures &

stories about dogs.

Popular Y! Groups

Is your group one?

Check it out and

see.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: